The CEU tradition continues!
The 14th Valentine's Day Ice Skating Party is going to take place on Friday, February 10, at Arena Plaza Jégterasz, 1087 Budapest, Kerepesi út 9, in front of the shopping mall.
Students, faculty, staff and alumni are all invited. Relatives and friends are also welcome.
Entrance is free!
Have no skates? You can rent them on the spot. Rentals available for 700 HUF/hour, 1300 HUF/2hours, 1800 HUF/3hours 2200 HUF/4hours with CEU ID card.
Can't skate? Don't worry, there'll be three trainers between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. to teach you the basics.
· Please take your CEU ID card with you for entry and for renting skates.
· No food or drink is allowed in the ice rink.
· It is highly recommended to wear gloves when ice skating.
· All visitors use the Arena Plaza Jegterasz Ice Rink at their own risk.
· Smoking is allowed only in the designated areas.
· Cloakroom is available for 100 HUF.
Access: Metro line 2 to Keleti railway station, then on foot or one stop with the trolleybus No.80
From the Residence Center: Stadionok metro station, then two stops with the trolleybus No.80
This is one of CEU's (c)oldest traditions - we hope to see you too!