The CEU Career Office is very glad to invite you to a special career event. Schneider Electric is coming to campus not only to give you a company presentation, but also to conduct real job interviews! Regardless of your department, join the event should you have strong analytical, communication and people skills. CEU alumni working at Schneider will also join the presentation, they will be happy to share their experience and stories and answer questions
Company Presentation: Wednesday, 22 March,12.40-13.30, Nador 13, 118 Tiered
On-campus interview sessions: Wednesday, 22 March, depending on your availability: between 11.30-12.30 and between 13.45-14.30, Nador 13, Rm 305
Should you be possess some of the skills below, join the event and apply for an interview at CEU with Schneider Electric!
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Results focussed, self-directed, tenacious and highly motivated
- A great communicator
- An excellent negotiator and collaborator, forming effective relationships
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a pressured environment
- “Can-do” and positive attitude to challenges and opportunities
- Multiple language skills is an advantage
Topics of the company presentation:
Company introduction, history of Energy and Sustainability services
Active Energy Management, summary of our services and the direction we are heading
Overview of career and job opportunities
Location of the interviews: Nador 13, Rm 305
Interview sessions will be held before and after the presentation, in case you would like to be interviewed, please upload your CV and mark your time-preference in the registration. The Career Services Office will forward all CVs to Schneider Electric colleagues and they will contact you to discuss your time-preference.
Interview sessions will beheld with any candidates who believe they possess the required skills and have an interest in this field. Interviews will be conducted by recruiters and senior people from the different teams. Successful candidates with the matching profile may expect that they will be contacted further by HR team on the next steps
To learn more about Schneider Electric and to see some job descriptions they recruite for, please check the attachements.
Application deadline for interview: 9 am, Monday, 20 March 2017.