Presenter: Anna Lukács, Consultant at Legalis Global
Place, time: Friday, 13 April 2018, 9.30-10.45, Monument Building 202
The CEU Careers Office would like to invite you to the exciting Legal Careers Presentation to be delivered by an international, legal recruitment company, Legalis Global.
Anna Lukacs, Legal Consultant, with special experience in Trainee/Junior Lawyers Recruitment, is delighted to have the opportunity to share with you her industry knowledge and insight into in-house law and the expectations of big international law firms and how to meet such demands. She will present her findings in an engaging, interactive discussion.
Topics will be as follows:
- How to enter and establish yourself on the legal market
- Legal job portals and current trends in applications
- Careers in in-house law vs international law firms
- What can you expect when working with a legal recruiter and the process involved
- Interview tips/guidelines/advice, based on real examples of actual occurrences