Join us at the CEU Open House on Thursday, December 6, 2018!
We have a whole day of events planned for you, including presentations about our academic programs, how to apply to CEU, scholarship opportunities, and student life. Get a first-hand experience of what it is like to be a CEU student at our Open Classes and make sure you visit your department or school’s booth at the Meet your Department/ School session.
Please find the full program here. If you cannot attend in person, you can still meet our current students online as we are going to live stream the Q&A session at 11:00-12:00 CET. You can access the live stream here.
Join Alessandro de Chiara and Peter Szilagyi at 12:15-12:45 in Room N15/101 to hear about the Department of Economics and Business:
- MA in Economics | 2 years | full-time
- MA in Economic Policy in Global Markets | 2 years | full-time
- MS in Business Analytics | 1 year | full-time or part-time
- MS in Finance | 1 year | full-time or part-time
- MS in Technology Management and Innovation | 1 year | part-time
- Fintech Management Parallel Studies | 1 year | full-time or part-time
- MA in Global Economic Relations | 1 year | full-time or part-time
- PhD in Economics | full-time
- PhD in Business Administration | full-time
- BOOST | bringing objectives, options, and strategy together
- CEU InnovationsLab | CEU's award-winning startup incubator.
View the list of Open Classes here. Can't find the class you were looking for? Please check back for updates.
By popular demand, you will have the opportunity to have your academic resume assessed at the CV clinic. Make sure you bring along your English-language CV and sign up for a consultation at the registration desk. *Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
We have great news for you! You can take CEU’s institutional TOEFL test during the CEU Open House at a reduced price of HUF 15,000. Read more and register here.
If you would like to attend the CEU Open House, please register HERE.