The Department of Legal Studies and the Center for European Union Research cordially invite you to a panel discussion on:
BREXIT: What Now? What Next?
6 November 2019 ǀ Wednesday ǀ 5:30-7:00 PM
Nádor utca 15, room 103
CEU’s Department of Legal Studies and the Center for European Union Research host a panel discussion with a group of legal scholars to discuss Brexit in the aftermath of the 31 October deadline for withdrawal. The panelists will consider the human rights, foreign policy, constitutional, and trade implications of the UK’s actions, asking what happens now, and what happens next for the UK, EU, and the wider world.
- Paul James Cardwell (Professor in Law, University of Strathclyde Glasgow)
- Tom Flynn (Lecturer, University of Essex School of Law)
- Jessica Lawrence (Associate Professor, CEU Department of Legal Studies)
- Sejal Parmar (Assistant Professor, CEU Department of Legal Studies)
- Mathias Möschel (Associate Professor and Director of Doctoral Program, CEU Department of Legal Studies)