Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 12:50 pm – 1:30 pm
A CV/Resume is the cornerstone of most job applications. It is your chance to make a great first impression and spark the hiring committee’s interest. This info session will teach you how to do that.
During this session you will learn:
- How to present your skills and experiences in the most efficient way
- How to structure and format your professional CV/Resume
- How to effectively tailor and customize your professional CV/Resume for different audiences and positions
Note: This workshop will focus on professional CV/Resume formats, not academic CV’s.
Connected Career Camp sessions:
- Academic CV Info-Session
- Cover Letter Info-Session
- PhD Application Info-Session
- Interview Skills and Purposeful Introduction Workshop
Vienna: QS C-210
Streamed to Budapest: N15 106