Self-knowledge is an important and often underestimated part of the job search and application process. This workshop focuses on identifying and communicating your strengths.
During this session you will learn:
- How to use different guidelines for self-assessment
- Tactics to identify your top skills and strengths
- How to build a compelling and authentic career narrative that you communicate to potential employers and internship hosts
- How to incorporate identified strengths into application materials and your LinkedIn profile
The workshop includes individual work and peer conversation, so be ready to share!
Connected Career Camp sessions:
- Job Search Strategy Info-Session
Budapest: N13 416