Interested in CEU's business master's programs and startup innovation ecosystem?
Join us online to hear about CEU's one-year business master's programs, in full-time or part-time study. Meet Andrea Kozma, Director of the CEU InnovationsLab and Bence Radák, Founder and CEO of Salarify.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
- When: Thursday, July 9 2020, 6-7pm CEST
- Access: Join our Zoom meeting. (Meeting ID: 856 4113 2475, password: CEU2020)
- Ask us: Post your questions on Facebook before the event, we will make sure to answer all of them.
- Recording: The session will be recorded and made available on the CEU Business Master's Website to those unable to attend on the day.
CEU Business Master's – MS in Business Analytics • MS in Finance • MS in Technology Management & Innovation • Fintech Management Parallel Studies
WHAT TO EXPECT
18:00-18:10 CEU Business Master's Programs – Quick Facts
Speaker: Peter Szilagyi – Director of Business Master’s Programs, Head of MS in Finance
18:10-18:20 How Can Universities Lead the Way in Business and Startup Incubation?
Speaker: Andrea Kozma – Director, CEU InnovationsLab
Meet the award-winning CEU InnovationsLab. Since March 2016, our startups have raised €6m+ in equity and created 120+ jobs.
18:20-18:30 Our Incubation Journey: How We Went from Product Idea to Market
Speaker: Bence Radák – Founder and CEO, Salarify
Meet Salarify, a digital financial ecosystem for company employees. Salarify was named on the HUNFINTECH 20/20 list, while Bence was included in Forbes 30 Under 30.
18:30-18:40 Capstone Project: International Product Expansion with Family Finances
Speaker: Fanni Pfeningberger – Student, MS in Finance & MS in Technology Management and Innovation
Hear about Fanni's work with Family Finances, a CEU iLab alumni team also included in HUNFINTECH 20/20. Fanni won the Best Capstone Project award on the MS in Finance.
CEU BUSINESS MASTER'S PROGRAMS
Earn a professional U.S. Master of Science designed and taught with industry. Join a world-class international community in Budapest and Vienna. Study full-time as a graduate or career changer, or continue your career and study part-time. Join a top partner business school on four continents. Work with startups, incubate your own in the award-winning CEU InnovationsLab.
- MS in Business Analytics
- MS in Finance
- MS in Technology Management and Innovation
- Fintech Management Parallel Studies
Learn more from the CEU Business Master's Website.
Study and Work
- Join full-time as a graduate or career changer – Take a part-time job or internship at any time. Should you be offered a full-time job, you may request a change of status and become a part-time student.
- Join part-time as a working professional – Take a second year to take electives or to complete your capstone project.
Budapest and Vienna rank among the EU’s top financial services and technology hubs, and best places for expats. Employers competing for international talent include BCG, BlackRock, Citi, Deloitte, GE, Google, IBM, JP Morgan, Mastercard, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley, MSCI, NN, Nokia and TCS.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Study full-time? Apply for scholarship and internship programs with industry partners.
- Future of Big Data | with London boutique investment firm*
- Women in Technology | with BlackRock
- Morgan Stanley | with Morgan Stanley
- Study part-time? Apply with colleagues and qualify for a group tuition reduction.
- Returning CEU student? Get reduced tuition.
Apply by August 14 for September 2020
Check out each program's Admission Requirements. Applications are now closed for non-EU/EEA candidates who need a student visa to study in Hungary.
For proof of English proficiency, we now also accept the Duolingo English Language Test, which can be taken online.
Please see CEU's COVID-19 FAQ here. We are taking all necessary steps to ensure a smooth enrollment process for September 2020. Next to classroom teaching, we are creating online provisions to allow students to follow courses remotely as necessary.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ONLINE!