Join us for an interactive board meeting simulation with the American Chamber of Commerce!
- Registration: Please register here by Wednesday November 18 5pm.
- Synopsis: You will be emailed the simulation synopsis upon registration.
- Zoom link: You will be emailed the event link 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Please ensure that you prepare by reading the synopsis ahead of time.
- Dr. Dávid Kőhegyi | Local Partner & Head of Compliance and Investigations at DLA Piper Budapest | Jack Glass, CEO of Solid Glass
- Dóra Rónai | Finance Officer at Food and Agriculture Organization | Sara Glass, Chair of the Board
- Vilmos Kozáry | Partner at Interlect | Rob Miller, the Engineer and de facto Executive Manager
- László Czirják,| Managing Partner at iEurope and AmCham Governance & Transparency Committee Chairman | Representative of NSC, the Investor
- Róbert Keszte, | General Manager, Continental Automotive Hungary | Representative of NSC, the Investor
- Jacques de Jager | Head of PR and Executive Interim Solutions Client Partner at Spengler Fox | Ben Bronson, an Independent Board Member
- Dr. Judit Budai | Senior Partner at Szecskay Attorneys at Law | the Industry Expert
- Dr. András Hanák | General Counsel at Europhoenix and Lecturer at Budapest Business School | the Narrator
Meeting of the Supervisory Board of Solid Glass
Solid Glass Kft. (SG) is a Hungarian limited liability company founded by three researchers. Some of the company's equity is held in preferred shares by a specialized private equity fund. The fund's equity rights also include a right of first refusal, a put option as well as drag and tag rights.
Solid Glass has been materially underperforming. A Supervisory Board meeting has been called to address the underperformance. Each constituency has different proposals and remedies to be presented. Questions of conflict of interest and integrity will also arise, including around related-party transactions.