In some geographical regions and career fields/industries, employment is being heavily impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Join us for a brief discussion of useful strategies for embarking on a career change in times of Covid.
During this session we will address:
- Determining whether to try for a new job in your current field or whether to attempt a full-on career transition
- How to evaluate your professional strengths and weaknesses and determine how to focus your energies
- How to identify resilient fields / industries and employers who are actively hiring
- Making the most of networking and informational interviews
- Customizing your job search tools
This event can be attended via Zoom (you will receive a link after you register). Please register in advance here!