Seeking a master's, MBA or PhD? Wondering if CEU's Department of Economics and Business is the right choice for you?
Join our Zoom webinar and meet our students and professors!
- Meeting ID: 950 2627 7030 • Password: CEU2021
- The session will be recorded and made available to those unable to attend on the day
Why CEU? Learn all about us
What to expect?
- Ask all your questions about CEU and our degree programs
- Hear first-hand experiences of students and professors
- Get insider tips about the application process and scholarships offered by CEU and industry partners
- Learn about career outcomes, working during your studies, partner schools, and the CEU InnovationsLab startup incubator.
Feel free to post your questions in advance on Facebook, and we will make sure to answer all of them.
Looking forward to meeting you online!
We are a leading, densely international department offering innovative research and industry-led education in Budapest and Vienna. We have developed our master's, MBA and PhD programs to best prepare students – from young graduates to working senior executives – to thrive in today’s realities and prepare for tomorrow's leadership roles. Our research faculty have earned PhDs and worked at some of the best universities in the world. Our clinical faculty include industry veterans working for top institutions. Our graduates are in high demand from both the private and public sectors; many pursue successful academic careers later on.
Check out our Programs page
2 years | full-time
- MA in Economics | Prepare for researcher and analyst positions in business, government and supranationals, or to do a PhD.
- MA in Economic Policy in Global Markets | Understand global market forces, learn to design and evaluate policymaking decisions.
10 months | full-time or part-time
- MS in Business Analytics | A unique mix of analytics, computer science and business. Learn programming, dive into data analysis, big data and cloud computing, machine learning and data engineering.
- MS in Finance | A program designed with industry. Focus on financial management, investments and banking, or financial technology and innovation. Embrace data analytics and technology.
28 months | modular
- Executive MBA | The intellectual adventure of a lifetime for experienced managers who want to move from operational and functional expertise to a strategic level.
PhD programs | full-time
- PhD in Economics, PhD in Business Administration | Learn to do cutting-edge original research, develop your own research program, join academia, government of private sector.
- CEU InnovationsLab | Central Europe's leading university startup incubator
Check out each program's Admission Requirements.
Apply by February 1 for Scholarships and Financial Aid.