Interviews are a crucial part of almost all job/internship application processes. They can often feel nerve-wracking, but proper preparation will allow you to approach them with confidence.
During this session, you will learn:
- What you should know about the organization before the interview and how to find the answers
- What questions to expect and how to construct your answers
- How to prepare your questions for the interviewer(s)
- How to strike a balance between authenticity and professionalism
- How to prepare for an online vs. an in-person interview
- How to follow-up after the interview
This event can be attended via Zoom (you will receive a link after you register). Please register in advance here!
The CEU Career Camp is a two-week crash course that gives you the tools to find and apply for jobs/ internships and conduct successful networking. With 11 different sessions, there is something for everyone!