Registration is now open! Attendance will be limited to 6 people. Slots will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Employer “Coffee Chats” give CEU students and alumni a chance to connect with our employer partners during a limited number of 15-minute one-on-one chats on Zoom. Slots are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
The next Employer Coffee Chat is with Managing Partner and CEU alum Jakub Parusinski (POLS '09) from Jnomics Media, who is available for six separate 15-minute chats to answer questions about Jnomics and their remote, full-time Associate and Data Analyst positions. He is looking forward to connecting with you!
How do Employer Coffee Chats work?
Employer Coffee Chats are not job interviews. These chats are an opportunity to learn more about the organization, offered position(s), and a chance to ask specific questions directly to recruiters and current employees.
- Please follow this link to reserve your 15-minute slot
- You will see a calendar showing the available time slots between 12:30 and 14:00 on April 9. Select a slot and fill out the form
- You will receive an email invitation to confirm your reservation within one day. If you fail to respond to this email within two days, you will lose your slot
- One day before the event, you will receive a Zoom link from the event organizer
- Use the Zoom link to enter the event. The event organizer will let you in and send you to a separate breakout room with the employer representative
Please arrive on time and bring your questions!
This event is intended for all students and alumni of CEU graduate programs who are interested in learning more about Jnomics Media.