Are you interested in careers in EU Affairs?
CEU's Career Services Office will host an info session with a short presentation and a Q&A with a Director of the European Office of the Public Affairs Council, Andras Baneth.
During the event you will learn more about:
- Types of jobs in the EU Affairs industry
- Types of positions in different EU institutions
- EPSO* and the EU recruitment system A-Z
- The exam procedure: tests and the assessment center
- Requirements: languages, qualifications, work experience
*While the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) process is open only to EU citizens, useful information for non-EU citizens who would like to pursue careers that relate to the work of the EU will also be discussed.
Andras Baneth has 15 years of experience in EU affairs in Brussels & Luxembourg, runs various EU training and other projects, is familiar with EU institutional law and regulatory procedures, and is an expert on European Union decision-making & lobbying. Author of Europe's no.1 best-seller book on EU (EPSO) exams, Andras is the founder and senior partner at Online EU Training (Arboreus) as well as Managing Director of European Office Public Affairs Council. His latest venture is SpeakerHub, where public speakers, trainers, and moderators can gain increased visibility and connect with event organizers.
The company behind EU Training, Arboreus, is one of Europe's most dynamically developing innovative e-learning companies, offering professional online training on European Union policies and EU Careers. Their clients include European graduates, EU and national officials, managers, job seekers, Brussels professionals, and others.
International Organizations Event Series
This event is part of the International Organizations Event Series. We also invite you to register for:
- UNIDO Employer Presentation (Graduate Students) - March 19
- Careers in International Organizations Panel Discussion (All Students) - March 24
- ICRC Employer Presentation (Graduate Students) - April 8
- OSCE Employer Presentation (Graduate Students) - April 23
The roles presented during employer events in this series will be primarily for graduate students. Future career programming will also include employer events geared towards undergraduate students.
This event will be held via Zoom. Please register in advance to receive the event link.