How to Join
- Please register here by Thursday May 13 4.30pm
- You will be emailed the event link before the start of the event.
The M&A Process for SMEs
Join us to learn all about the M&A process for small and medium-sized enterprises in Central Europe:
- Acquiring SMEs is a fast-track option for strategic investors when implementing a domestic or international growth strategy
- Private Equity players, family offices and private investors are in search of high-quality SME buyout opportunities that offer outstanding return potential
- For an SME owner, selling the business to a strategic or financial investor can be triggered by a number of factors, such as unresolved succession, reaching a plateau in the growth trajectory or a decision to refocus on other endeavors
- An SME exit is a strategic move for all parties involved, who need to find a "perfect match" despite completely different motivations and mindsets
- Gain insights about how buyers and sellers think, learn about aligning interests, key phases of an M&A process, how valuation works in lower mid-market M&A, deal financing options, typical challenges and ways to create value.
Pál Farkas | Invescom Corporate Finance
Pál Farkas joined Invescom in 2005 and has acted as Managing Director since 2019. During his more than 15 years with Invescom, Pál has participated in the execution and management of a number of cross-border and domestic company sale, acquisition and fundraising transactions. Pál has advised company owners, large and medium corporate clients and private equity funds primarily in the technology, food & beverage and media sectors. Pál holds an MSc degree in Corporate Finance from the Faculty of Business Administration at Corvinus University of Budapest.