Are you a graduate, career changer, or mid-career professional? Advance your career with CEU's one-year business master's programs. Study full-time or part-time. Study in Budapest with trips to Vienna.
CEU BUSINESS MASTER'S INFO SESSION
Join us online to learn about CEU's specialized business master's programs in Business Analytics and Finance. Hear about career outcomes, working during your studies, partner schools, and learn about the workshops we provide to achieve your career goals. Have an informal chat with faculty and students. Get all your questions answered about life at CEU!
Please feel free to post your questions on Facebook and we will make sure to answer them.
How to Join on Zoom
Meeting ID: 910 3658 1908
What to Expect
17:00-17:10 Quick Facts- Péter Szilágyi
17:10-17:40 Are complex investments good investments? - Ádám Zawadowski
17:40-18:00 Q&A and Panel Discussion with Students and Faculty
CEU BUSINESS MASTER'S PROGRAMS
Earn a professional U.S. Master of Science designed and taught with industry. Join a world-class international community in Budapest and Vienna. Study full-time as a graduate or career changer, or continue your career and study part-time. Join a top partner business school on four continents. Work with startups, incubate your own in the award-winning CEU InnovationsLab.
- MS in Business Analytics – Learn the full spectrum of skills to create value from big data. Cover a unique mix of data analytics, computer science and business. Complete your training with use case seminars, specialist courses on text mining, deep learning or agile project management, and a capstone project.
- MS in Finance – Study finance at the cutting edge, sharpen your skills, learn new strategies. Focus in on investments and banking, financial management, or innovation and fintech. Learn coding, data tools and data analytics. Develop your applied skills through real-life cases, simulations, and a capstone project.
Learn more from the CEU Business Master's Website.
Study and Work
- Join full-time as a graduate or career changer – Take a part-time job or internship at any time. Should you be offered a full-time job, you may request a change of status and become a part-time student.
- Join part-time as a working professional – Take a second year to take electives or to complete your capstone project.
Budapest and Vienna rank among the EU’s top financial services and technology hubs, and best places for expats. Employers competing for international talent include BCG, BlackRock, Citi, Deloitte, GE, Google, IBM, JP Morgan, Mastercard, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley, MSCI, NN, Nokia and TCS.
Apply for September 2021
- August 16 – if you are non-visa.
Check out each program's Admission Requirements.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ONLINE!