This session will give you an overview on how to develop smart and effective strategies to approach job and internship searches in academia and beyond.
During this session you will learn:
- How to explore the hidden job market
- How to approach an international search
- How to build in the speculative/open application approach when appropriate
- How to use networking/social media for your job search
- Best practices from CEU alumni
This event will be held on campus in Vienna. Please register in advance. You will have an opportunity to indicate if you are not able to attend in person so that we can send you details for joining remotely.