UNFORTUNATELY, ALL 15-MINUTE TIME SLOTS FOR THIS EVENT ARE TAKEN.
Employer “Coffee Chats” give CEU students and alumni a chance to connect with our employer partners during a limited number of 15-minute one-on-one chats on Zoom. Slots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
At the next Employer Coffee Chat on November 19, Engagement Manager Fatma Xhafa and Marketing Manager Uerda Muca from Apex GMAT will be available for six separate 15-minute chats beginning at 12:45 to answer questions about Apex and their Marketing & Communications Remote Internship.They are looking forward to connecting with you!
Please find the open remote and part-time internship vacancy for graduate students at Apex GMAT below:
How do Employer Coffee Chats work?
Employer Coffee Chats are not job interviews. You can use these chats as an opportunity to learn more about the organization and position(s) on offer, and ask your questions directly to recruiters and current employees.
- Please follow this link to reserve your 15-minute slot
- You will see a calendar showing the available time slots on November 19. Select a time between 12:45 and 14:30 and fill out the form.
- Within a day you will receive an email invitation to confirm your reservation. If you fail to respond to this email within two days, we will reopen the slot.
- One day before the event, you will receive a Zoom link from the event organizer.
- Use the Zoom link to enter the event. The event organizer will let you in and send you to a separate breakout room with the employer representative.
- Please arrive on time and bring your questions!
To make the most out of this interactive session, if possible, we recommend you attend using a laptop or a desktop computer.