FREE REGISTRATION HERE by Wednesday 15 December 4.30pm
PANEL DISCUSSION ABOUT:
- How do business analysts contribute to the success of a company?
- What skills & personalities are companies looking for?
- How to get employed at renowned multinational companies?
- What trends may we recognize in the field of business analytics?
- What are the roles of data related technologies in our future?
- How does digital transformation evolve the profession of data science?
- What new types of jobs are arising and what new ways of business analytics careers may we expect in the future?
Experienced CEU alumni talk about the business analytics profession, its challenges, opportunities and future trends.
We'll show you what a career with a Master in Business Analytics in your pocket looks like.
WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?
We highly recommend the webinar if you are / plan to be a business analytics student or young professional and want to explore career opportunities or want to raise questions to Master in Business Analytics Alumni at CEU.
Not only can you ask questions to corporate porfessionals, but you can also find out more about Master's studies at CEU.
WHY CEU PRIVATE UNIVERSITY?
Listed among the top 100 universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings in a variety of subjects, CEU is known for excellence in teaching and research.
Based in Vienna CEU brings together students and faculty from over 100 countries to exchange ideas in an open and dynamic community.
CEU is accredited in the United States and Austria, and offers English-language Master's in
- Business Analytics
- Economic Policy in Global Markets
HOW TO JOIN THE WEBINAR?
- Please register here by Wednesday 15 December 4.30pm
- You will get the link 1 hour before the webinar starts