Join the Disability Services Office, Equal Opportunity Office, and Center for Teaching & Learning (CTL) to celebrate the launch of the InclusiveCEU initiative. The goal of the InclusiveCEU initiative is to enhance the educational environment by fostering disability-inclusive education.
Focusing on disability rights and accessibility resources, our interdepartmental initiative supports faculty members in creating teaching and learning environments where students with disabilities can reach their full potential. These resources contribute to
- promoting disability rights and providing disability accommodations for students in line with the updated Policy on the Rights of Students with Disabilities
- improving access for all by making content available about accessibility requirements, accessibility training, and tips on the website and SharePoint
- moving to a broader framework of inclusion by preparing the Policy on the Rights of Employees with Disabilities for all employees who face barriers.
During the virtual open house, representatives of the above-mentioned units will share an update on CEU’s involvement with the OSUN Disability Justice working group, including
- A new public-facing accessibility website, including information on the updated Policy on the Rights of Students with Disabilities with specifics of the Austrian context, practical guides for students, faculty, and staff, and other elements in the shift towards inclusion
- A new InclusiveCEU resource site on SharePoint
Participants will be encouraged to ask questions and can learn more about how to be involved with the initiative.
This event is open to all CEU faculty and interested staff. Please email InclusiveCEU@ceu.edu to receive the Zoom link for this event.
CEU encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. Please kindly email the CEU Disability Services Officer (email@example.com) if you feel you may need an accommodation to participate in this event.