UNFORTUNATELY, ALL 15-MINUTE TIME SLOTS FOR THIS EVENT ARE TAKEN. Students in their second or third year of undergraduate studies are encouraged to apply to the internships even if they are unable to attend the Coffee Chat.
Employer “Coffee Chats” give CEU students and alumni a chance to connect with our employer partners during a limited number of 15-minute one-on-one chats. Slots will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
At the next Employer Coffee Chat on Friday, October 14, Stefan Sindelar, Head of Operations at the Innovation in Politics Institute and CEO at European Capital of Democracy will be available for six separate 15-minute chats beginning at 12:00 to answer questions about the organizations and their part-time internship opportunities for CEU undergraduate students. He is looking forward to connecting with you!
Please find the open internship opportunities for CEU undergraduate students at Innovation in Politics Institute and European Capital of Democracy below:
- Internship (10-15 h/w) for CEU Undergraduate Students - European Capital of Democracy
- Internship (10-15 h/w) for CEU Undergraduate Students in Democracy Technology / Innovation in Politics Awards - Innovation in Politics Institute
How do Employer Coffee Chats work?
Employer Coffee Chats are not job interviews. You can use these chats as an opportunity to learn more about the organization and position(s) on offer, and ask your questions directly to recruiters and current employees.
- Please follow this link to reserve your 15-minute slot.
- You will see a calendar showing the available time slots on October 14. Select a time between 12:00 and 13:45 and fill out the form.
- Within a day you will receive an email invitation to confirm your reservation. If you fail to respond to this email within two days, we will reopen the slot.
- One day before the event, you will receive a confirmation of the room on CEU's Vienna campus from the event organizer. Students who are not yet in Vienna will be able to indicate this and receive a Zoom link.
- For on-site participants: please arrive 5 minutes before the start of your chat at the meeting room.
- For online participants: use the Zoom link to enter the event. The event organizer will let you in and send you to a separate breakout room with the employer representative.
Please arrive on time and bring your questions!
Online participants: to make the most out of this interactive session, if possible, we recommend you attend using a laptop or a desktop computer.