This event is no longer available to book
Employer “Coffee Chats” give CEU students and alumni a chance to connect with our employer partners during a limited number of 15-minute one-on-one chats. Slots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
At the next Employer Coffee Chat on Tuesday, November 29, Fatma Xhafa and Cynthia Addoumieh from Apex GMAT will be available for six separate 15-minute chats to answer questions about their organization and their part-time internship opportunities for CEU students. They look forward to connecting with you!
Apex GMAT currently have an open position for a Marketing & Communications Intern. Take a look at CareersNext for more details of the role.
How do Employer Coffee Chats work?
Employer Coffee Chats are not job interviews. You can use these chats as an opportunity to learn more about the organization and position(s) on offer, and ask your questions directly to recruiters and current employees.
- Please follow this link to reserve your 15-minute slot.
- You will see a calendar showing the available time slots on November 29. Select a time between 12:00 and 14:30 and fill out the form.
- Within a day you will receive an email invitation to confirm your reservation. If you fail to respond to this email within two days, we will reopen the slot.
- One day before the event, you will receive a Zoom link.
- During the event, the organizer will let you in to the Zoom meeting and send you to a separate breakout room with the employer representative.
Please arrive on time and bring your questions!