EVERY FRIDAY 9.30 AM-10.30 AM ONLINE or ON CAMPUS
SELECT YOUR DATE IN THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- How to obtain your Master’s degree within one year and build your career fast
- What to study that qualifies for leading corporations
- 3 different ways to get a job at top companies
- How to learn from Harvard/MIT/Princeton /GeorgiaTech professors in Vienna at small in-person interactive seminars
- How to get practice, corporate insights, powerful soft skills, and build your professional network during your studies
- How your 1 year study schedule looks like and what to expect
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BUSINESS ANALYTICS AT CEU
You learn to analyze and act on insights from data
The Master's in Business Analytics program serves a pressing business need of preparing quantitative professionals and key decision makers for data driven businesses and has a modular structure of
- Data Engineering,
- Data Analysis,
- Data Science,
- Data Visualization and
- Managing Analytics.
You learn to:
- use statistical analysis to find patterns and evaluate past and future business interventions
- write code, apply predictive analysis and models of causal analysis
- collect and parse data, and translate it into actionable insights
- get familiar with key tools, frameworks and platforms, and learn to implement processes in production
- manage a data-driven business and create knowledge from big data and other sources of quantitative information
- collaborate with software development specialists, quantitative analysts, and present your analysis in a clear and effective manner
Listed among the top 100 universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings in a variety of subjects, CEU is known for excellence in teaching and research.
Based in Vienna CEU brings together students and faculty from over 100 countries to exchange ideas in an open and dynamic community.
CEU is a university offering a double degree (US and Austrian) in the heart of Europe, and offers English-language Business Master's in