EVERY FRIDAY 9.30 AM-10.30 AM ONLINE or ON CAMPUS
SELECT YOUR DATE IN THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- How to obtain your Finance Master’s degree within one year and build your career fast
- What to study additionally in finance that qualifies for leading corporations, instead of just standard concepts
- 3 different ways to get a job at top companies
- How to get classes from Harvard/MIT/Princeton /GeorgiaTech professors in Vienna at in-person interactive seminars, instead of just listening online or sitting on lectures mute as part of the mass
- How to get financial practice, corporate insights, powerful soft skills, and build your professional network during your studies
- How your 1 year study schedule looks like and what to expect
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT FINANCE AT CEU
The 1 Year Master's in Finance program in Vienna at CEU is a one-year specialized business master’s program, offering a professional finance curriculum designed and taught in cooperation with industry partners, and has a modular structure of
- Investments & Banking
- Financial Management
- Innovation & Fintech
Data Tools & Analytics
CEU consults on the content with the Advisory Committee, which is a working group of senior company executives offering professional guidance. It meets regularly to
- advise on the curriculum to ensure professionally relevant training,
- contribute courses, case studies, simulations and site visits,
- assist with internships, consulting projects and career placements, and
- set professional standards and contribute to the program’s professional quality.
Companies represented include BlackRock, Boston Consulting Group, Citi, GE, JP Morgan, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley and MSCI.
In the program you learn to:
demonstrate advanced skills in all key finance areas including corporate financial management, financial assets and investments, portfolio management, financial intermediation and financial markets
apply key statistical, analytical, technological and management tools employed in the finance profession to collect, analyze, synthesize and act upon data
engage in critical thinking and creative problem-solving to autonomously (1) diagnose, investigate and evaluate complex finance issues, (2) map and critically analyze possible scenarios and solutions, (3) plan and execute strategic courses of action in ways that optimize organizational resources and recognize social, ethical, economic and regulatory issues
communicate and articulate finance problems, ideas, advice and solutions to both professional and non-professional audience
Listed among the top 100 universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings in a variety of subjects, CEU is known for excellence in teaching and research.
Based in Vienna CEU brings together students and faculty from over 100 countries to exchange ideas in an open and dynamic community.
CEU is a university offering a double degree (US and Austrian) in the heart of Europe, and offers English-language Business Master's in