Any CEU employee (staff and faculty) as well as some PhD students may work with the CEU events hub. Login using your O365 credentials. For a technical guide on working with the events hub, click here
The events hub is owned by the CEU Communications Office. Any inquiries regarding creation of a new group (event host) or other needed update should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
The events hub is meant to publish CEU events only. Examples of CEU events include:
- A public lecture taking place at the Budapest campus, hosted by one or more Depts.
- A conference taking place at the Vienna campus, hosted by one or more Depts.
- An alumni meet up taking place off-campus, comprising CEU alumni and endorsed by the Alumni Relations office
- A CEU professor hosting a meet up off-campus, meant to meet with prospective students
Examples of events that are not CEU events include:
- A CEU professor giving a guest lecture at another university (this event belongs to the other university)
- A conference taking place at the Budapest campus, which has no affiliation with CEU but has rented the space for use.
In of further question or technical assistance, please contact email@example.com.