Any CEU employee (staff and faculty) as well as some PhD students may work with the CEU events hub. Login using your O365 credentials. For a technical guide on working with the events hub, click here
The events hub is owned by the CEU Communications Office. Any inquiries regarding creation of a new group (event host) or other needed update should be forwarded to the CEU web team.
The events hub is meant to publish CEU events only. Examples of CEU events include:
- A public lecture taking place at the Budapest campus, hosted by one or more Depts.
- A conference taking place at the Vienna campus, hosted by one or more Depts.
- An alumni meet up taking place off-campus, comprising CEU alumni and endorsed by the Alumni Relations office
- A CEU professor hosting a meet up off-campus, meant to meet with prospective students
Examples of events that are not CEU events include:
- A CEU professor giving a guest lecture at another university or institution (this event belongs to the other university or institution)
- A conference taking place at the Vienna or Budapest campus, which has no affiliation with CEU but has rented the space for use.
In case of need for technical assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.