The INNOVATIVE APPROACH IN CULTURAL POLICIES - PUBLIC DEBATE event is part of the Oracle 2019 meeting in Budapest and it's open for the public for free of charge, but registration is required (find the link below).
How can we create effective cultural policy which goes beyond governmental programs and national interests and which fosters cultural development and diversity?
• Robert Alagjozovski, National Coordinator for development of culture and interministerial cooperation, The Republic of North Macedonia
• Petrányi Barna, Pro Progressione, independent hub of art projects, Hungary
• Marta Nowicka, Oracle Cultural Network President, the Gdańsk Shakespeare Theatre and University of Gdańsk , Poland
• Péter Inkei, Director of the Budapest Cultural Observatory, CEU Press Chief editor
• Márton Méhes, cultural manager & expert with focus on cultural diplomacy, EU Danube Strategy and European Capitals of Culture; ex EUNIC Global Strategy Group member, Austria
Moderator: Nick Thorpe, BBC correspondent for Central Europe
Public debate in English with simultaneous translation into Hungarian. Please register at the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/xbhlKIDeNy0ZH4TF2