Are you a graduate, career changer, or mid-career professional? Advance your career with CEU's one-year business master's programs, studying full-time or part-time. Study in Budapest with trips to Vienna.
CEU BUSINESS MASTER'S INFO SESSION – JUNE 18 6PM CET
Join us online to learn about CEU's professional business master's programs. Hear about career outcomes, working during your studies, partner schools, and the CEU InnovationsLab incubator. Have an informal chat with faculty and students. Get all your questions answered about life at CEU!
- Meeting ID: 858 8003 6669 • Password: CEU2020
- The session will be recorded and made available to those unable to attend on the day
Facebook event – Sign up and post any questions to the comment section, we will make sure to answer them
CEU Business Master's – MS in Business Analytics • MS in Finance • MS in Technology Management & Innovation • Fintech Management Parallel Studies
WHAT TO EXPECT
18:00-18:10 CEU's Business Master's Programs – Quick Facts by Peter Szilagyi
18:10-18:30 Trust in the Digital World – Talk by Achilles Georgiu
18:30-19:00 The CEU Experience - Q&A and Panel Discussion with Students and Faculty
TRUST IN THE DIGITAL WORLD – ACHILLES GEORGIU
Every crisis is a great challenge for any company, but it also provides plenty of opportunities if the corporation is ready to leverage them. The COVID-19 pandemic has boosted the digital transformation of organizations across the globe; in just a few weeks we have transformed more than we had in the previous ten years. Does this transformation also create a new digital divide that will deepen fractures in society? What shall be the first steps after the crisis? How to develop a culture of collaboration and trust? What will be the impact on job polarization?
Achilles Georgiu is Head of the MS in Technology Management & Innovation, and Industrial Director of the MS in Business Analytics. He also works for IBM as Technology Support Services Leader and a Subject Matter Expert of solution sales and cross-industry specializations.
CEU BUSINESS MASTER'S PROGRAMS
Earn a professional U.S. Master of Science designed and taught with industry. Join a world-class international community in Budapest and Vienna. Study full-time as a graduate or career changer, or continue your career and study part-time. Join a top partner business school on four continents. Work with startups, incubate your own in the award-winning CEU InnovationsLab.
- MS in Business Analytics
- MS in Finance
- MS in Technology Management and Innovation
- Fintech Management Parallel Studies
Learn more from the CEU Business Master's Website.
Study and Work
- Join full-time as a graduate or career changer – Take a part-time job or internship at any time. Should you be offered a full-time job, you may request a change of status and become a part-time student.
- Join part-time as a working professional – Take a second year to take electives or to complete your capstone project.
Budapest and Vienna rank among the EU’s top financial services and technology hubs, and best places for expats. Employers competing for international talent include BCG, BlackRock, Citi, Deloitte, GE, Google, IBM, JP Morgan, Mastercard, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley, MSCI, NN, Nokia and TCS.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Study full-time? Apply for scholarship and internship programs with industry partners.
- Future of Big Data | with London boutique investment firm*
- Women in Technology | with BlackRock
- Morgan Stanley | with Morgan Stanley
- Study part-time? Apply with colleagues and qualify for a group tuition reduction.
- Returning CEU student? Get reduced tuition.
Apply by August 14 for September 2020
Check out each program's Admission Requirements. Applications are now closed for non-EU/EEA candidates who need a student visa to study in Hungary.
For proof of English proficiency, we now also accept the Duolingo English Language Test, which can be taken online.
The business master's programs are due to begin with a two-week pre-session on September 14 and regular classes on September 28. Next to classroom teaching, we are creating online provisions to allow students to follow courses remotely as necessary.
Please see CEU's COVID-19 FAQ here. Rest assured that we are taking all necessary steps to ensure a smooth enrollment process for September 2020.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ONLINE!