CEU iLab is a startup accelerator helping entrepreneurs build sustainable, global businesses: https://www.ilab.ceu.edu/incubation
DO YOU HAVE A STARTUP IDEA?
This is your chance to make it real, by applying for CEU InnovationLab's next one-year startup incubation program starting in October 2021!
WANT TO HEAR MORE?
Join our Info Session to meet some of the startups who already have the first-hand experience about iLab incubation on
Thursday, 9 September 2021, 5 pm CET.
HOW TO JOIN?
The info session will be held as a hybrid event: you can join us in person at CEU (1051 Budapest, Nádor utca 15., ROOM 103)
or online via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 974 446 5354
INFO SESSION PROGRAM
17:00-17:15 Introduction of the CEU iLab one-year incubation program
17:15-17:45 Panel discussion with startup founders who participated in the iLab incubation program
WHY CHOOSE CEU ILAB INCUBATOR?
- CEU iLab is the leading university incubator in CEE, open for any startup from any industry
- During the past 4 years, we incubated 46 teams from 15 countries who altogether raised EUR 8 million of funds and created 147 jobs
- As CEU is a private US university with campuses in Vienna and Budapest, we provide your startup access to three markets at the same time: the US, Austria and Hungary
- We closely work together with the Department of Economics and Business at CEU, which runs top business programs on a global scale https://economics.ceu.edu/
- The market value of our one-year incubation program is EUR 30K
- We lean on a global network of partners (such as BakerMcKenzie, Blackrock, UBI Global, UIIIN – University Industry Innovation Network, the Africa-Europe Innovation Partnership)
- We are involved in many international projects that benefit our startups
WHAT KIND OF SERVICES ARE INCLUDED IN THE CEU ILAB INCUBATION PROGRAM?
- Individual and group mentoring (our startups receive 9 mentoring hours/month on average), access to our unique three-layer mentoring system
- Tailor-made entrepreneurship sessions
- Participation in entrepreneurship-related CEU courses
- Coworking space in Budapest and Vienna and use of the facilities at both campuses
- Access to CEU iLab events
- An exceptional community of founders
- Financial and performance tracking by our data analyst
- Business Master’s and International Business Law students working on consulting assignments for your team
- Access to CEU library and research facilities
APPLY FOR THE INCUBATION PROGRAM