Pasts, Inc., Center of Historical Studies at CEU, CEU Department of Gender Studies, the Democracy in History Working Group of CEU Democracy Institute, and the Subcommittee of the History of Second World War of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences cordially invite you to the launch of the thematic issue of The Hungarian Historical Review, Holocaust Victimhood in Hungary: New Histories (Volume 9, No. 3, 2020, available online here).
Balázs Trencsényi (CEU Department of History, CEU Democracy Institute)
Introduction of the Thematic Issue:
Kata Bohus (University of Tromsø, CEU alumna)
- Tamás Csapody (Semmelweis University, Institute of Behavioural Sciences)
- Alexandra M. Szabó co-editor (Brandeis University, CEU alumna)
- Heléna Huhák (ELKH, Research Centre for the Humanities)
- Edit Jeges (CEU Department of Gender Studies, CEU doctoral student)
- András Szécsényi co-editor (Historical Archives of the Hungarian State Security, Research Department)
- István Ádám Pál (CEU IAS, CEU alumnus)
- Borbála Klacsmann (University of Szeged, CEU alumna)
- Ferenc Laczó (Maastricht University, CEU alumnus)
Andrea Pető (CEU Department of Gender Studies, CEU Democracy Institute)
Please note that this is an online event. You may join via this link.
Cover photo: Flickr / Chad K