How to Join
- Please register here by Thursday June 3 4.30pm
- You will be emailed the event link before the start of the event.
Neobanks X-rayed: A Zoom-in on the Challenger Sector
Join us on a journey through banking digitalization and the rise of challengers. We will break down the key aspects and common misconceptions of neobanks’ business models as well as demonstrate examples of their strategic efforts. We will provide you with
- a global overview of fintech and neobanks today
- a brief history of the industry
- a deep understanding of value creation within the sector
- the characteristics of neobanks
- insights on the valuation of these companies
- knowledge about the different business models in the industry.
Iván Muck | Co-founder & CEO at ff.next | CSO at Strive
Iván is Co-founder & CEO of ff.next, which helps financial innovators engage with younger customers with design-driven digital products. He is also CSO of Strive, where he is building an aspiring challenger designed especially for families.
Iván has been named among Forbes Hungary's 30 under 30 with his brother and fellow ff.next co-founder Ferenc Muck. With a strong domain knowledge of mobile banking and enthusiasm for design-driven digital products, Iván worked as a fintech analyst at a global management consulting firm before co-founding ff.next. He studied in Hungary, Germany and Austria as a CEMS MIM student, and gained experience in the field of education as well as the special needs of Gen Z while volunteering at a Hungarian NGO for 5 years.
An alumni team of the CEU InnovationsLab, ff.next has been named among the best fintech startups in Hungary and the region by the Central European Startup Awards, Daily Finance, EU-Startups, HUNFINTECH 20/20 and Startup Online magazine.