Registration is now open! Attendance will be limited to 6 people. Slots will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Employer “Coffee Chats” give CEU students and alumni a chance to connect with our employer partners during a limited number of 15-minute one-on-one chats on Zoom. Slots will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
At the next Employer Coffee Chat on May 18, Head of Product Lishu Gang from WebPredict.io will be available for six separate 15-minute chats beginning at 12:45 to answer questions about WebPredict.io and their Business Development Analyst position. She is looking forward to connecting with you!
Please find the open full-time vacancy for graduate students at WebPredict.io below:
Current other open positions at WebPredict.io:
How do Employer Coffee Chats work?
Employer Coffee Chats are not job interviews. You can use these chats as an opportunity to learn more about the organization and position(s) on offer, and ask your questions directly to recruiters and current employees.
- Please follow this link to reserve your 15-minute slot.
- You will see a calendar showing the available time slots on May 18. Select a time between 12:45 and 14:30 and fill out the form.
- Within a day you will receive an email invitation to confirm your reservation. If you fail to respond to this email within two days, we will reopen the slot.
- One day before the event, you will receive a Zoom link from the event organizer.
- Use the Zoom link to enter the event. The event organizer will let you in and send you to a separate breakout room with the employer representative.
Please arrive on time and bring your questions!
To make the most out of this interactive session, if possible, we recommend you attend using a laptop or a desktop computer.