SELECT YOUR DATE IN THE REGISTRATION FORM. CHOOSE FROM:
FRI 10 JUNE 13.00 PM - 14.00 PM ONLINE
FRI 10 JUNE 15.00 PM - 16.30 PM ON CAMPUS VIENNA
TUE 14 JUNE 14.30 PM-15.30 PM ONLINE
TUE 14 JUNE 16.00 PM-17.30 PM ON CAMPUS VIENNA
FRI 17 JUNE 14.30 PM-16.00 PM ON CAMPUS BUDAPEST
WED 22 JUNE 14.00 PM-15.00 PM ONLINE
WED 22 JUNE 16.00 PM-17.30 PM ON CAMPUS VIENNA
THU 30 JUNE 16.00 PM-17.00 PM ONLINE
THU 30 JUNE 18.00 PM - 19.30 PM ON CAMPUS VIENNA
- How to obtain your Master’s degree within one year and build your career fast
- What to study additionally in finance that qualifies for leading corporations, instead of just standard concepts
- 3 different ways to get a job at top companies
- How to get classes from Harvard/MIT/Princeton /GeorgiaTech professors in Vienna at in-person interactive seminars, instead of just listening online or sitting on lectures mute as part of the mass
- How to get financial practice, corporate insights, powerful soft skills, and build your professional network during your studies
- How your 1 year study schedule looks like and what to expect
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT FINANCE AT CEU
The 1 Year Master's in Finance program in Vienna at CEU is a one-year specialized business master’s program, offering a professional finance curriculum designed and taught in cooperation with industry partners, and has a modular structure of
- Investments & Banking
- Financial Management
- Innovation & Fintech
Data Tools & Analytics
CEU consults on the content with the Advisory Committee, which is a working group of senior company executives offering professional guidance. It meets regularly to
- advise on the curriculum to ensure professionally relevant training,
- contribute courses, case studies, simulations and site visits,
- assist with internships, consulting projects and career placements, and
- set professional standards and contribute to the program’s professional quality.
Companies represented include BlackRock, Boston Consulting Group, Citi, GE, JP Morgan, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley and MSCI.
In the program you learn to:
demonstrate advanced skills in all key finance areas including corporate financial management, financial assets and investments, portfolio management, financial intermediation and financial markets
apply key statistical, analytical, technological and management tools employed in the finance profession to collect, analyze, synthesize and act upon data
engage in critical thinking and creative problem-solving to autonomously (1) diagnose, investigate and evaluate complex finance issues, (2) map and critically analyze possible scenarios and solutions, (3) plan and execute strategic courses of action in ways that optimize organizational resources and recognize social, ethical, economic and regulatory issues
communicate and articulate finance problems, ideas, advice and solutions to both professional and non-professional audiences.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BUSINESS ANALYTICS AT CEU
You learn to analyze and act on insights from data
The Master's in Business Analytics program serves a pressing business need of preparing quantitative professionals and key decision makers for data driven businesses and has a modular structure of
- Data Engineering,
- Data Analysis,
- Data Science,
- Data Visualization and
- Managing Analytics.
You learn to:
- use statistical analysis to find patterns and evaluate past and future business interventions
- write code, apply predictive analysis and models of causal analysis
- collect and parse data, and translate it into actionable insights
- get familiar with key tools, frameworks and platforms, and learn to implement processes in production
- manage a data-driven business and create knowledge from big data and other sources of quantitative information
- collaborate with software development specialists, quantitative analysts, and present your analysis in a clear and effective manner
WHY CEU PRIVATE UNIVERSITY?
Listed among the top 100 universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings in a variety of subjects, CEU is known for excellence in teaching and research.
Based in Vienna CEU brings together students and faculty from over 100 countries to exchange ideas in an open and dynamic community.
CEU is a university offering a US (also in Austria) accredited degree in the heart of Europe, and offers English-language Business Master's in