Join us for the last meetup of the year, where we look back at the most significant and interesting events of 2018 and have a drink together with your fellow data people.
Places are limited, please RSVP now at Meetup.com!
There will be a talk jam where short, 5-10 minute presentations will be given on many different but data-related topic. Current list of talks:
- Welcome to the Data Christmas! - Gergely Daróczi & Bence Arató
- Data wisdom we teach to students. Now in Vienna - Gábor Békés, CEU
- State of the (R) 2018 - Gergely Daróczi, Budapest Users of R Network
- What happened to Big Data: a year in review - Bence Arató, Big Data Meetup
- Crowdsourced general intelligence - Andras Lorincz, ELTE
- Why are you, Julia? - Csaba Hoch, Cursor Insight
- Gendered behavior as a disadvantage in OSS development - Orsolya Vasarhelyi, CEU.
- 18:00 Doors open, refreshments
- 18:30 Talk Jam!
- 20:00 Afterparty in the atrium of CEU.
This is shared community event, jointly organized by the data meetups in Budapest.
- Budapest BI Meetup http://bit.ly/2EbYtDL
- Budapest Big Data Meetup http://bit.ly/2DZz9zM
- Budapest Data Science meetup http://bit.ly/2DXIU1w
- Budapest Machine Learning Meetup https://bit.ly/2rke8rZ
- Budapest Julia User Group http://bit.ly/2EjIkfd
- Budapest Spark Meetup: http://bit.ly/2DZE9o2
- Budapest Users of R Network http://bit.ly/2DZX1Dk
- PyData Budapest Meetup https://bit.ly/2Qxt3NU
- R-Ladies Budapest https://bit.ly/2QhWaW7
Due to the parallelly organized, distributed nature of the meetup, RSVPs will be closed when the combined number of RSVPs from all participating meetups hits the limit.
This is an English speaking event. Venue and catering will be provided by CEU.