JOINING CEU'S SPECIALIZED BUSINESS MASTERS PROGRAMS?
MS in Business Analytics • MS in Finance • MS in Technology Management & Innovation • Fintech Management Parallel Studies
JOIN OUR CAREER & DEVELOPMENT WEBINAR - MAY 22 6 PM CET
STUDY AND WORK, FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME
CEU's specialized, full-time/part-time business master's programs are designed expressly to allow you to work.
- Graduate or career changer? Join full-time. Land an internship anytime. Land a job and go part-time.
- Keep your career? Join part-time. If needed, take a second year for electives or your capstone project.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Interested in your career prospects, and our professional and personal development services? Meet
- Andrea Szilagyi, Corporate Relations Manager responsible for our students' career and talent development. Andrea has 18 years of experience in Big 4 HR leadership, HR consulting, headhunting, and talent management.
- Peter Szilagyi, Associate Professor and Director of Business Master's Programs. Peter joined CEU after a decade at Cambridge Judge Business School and Oxford Saïd Business School.
ASK ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
- How can I work while studying? Can I work as a non-EU student on a Hungarian study visa?
- What is the job market like in Budapest and Vienna?
- How does CEU work with partner employers?
- What career, personal development and alumni support does CEU provide?
- How can you help move my career to another country?
CEU'S RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Proceed with visa and enrollment procedures with confidence. Please rest assured that we are taking all the necessary steps to ensure a smooth enrollment process for September 2020.
SPECIALIZED BUSINESS MASTER'S AT CEU
Professional U.S. degrees designed and taught with industry – Study in Budapest, trips to Vienna • Join full-time or part-time, option to change • 10 months, option to extend
Careers – 95%+ placed within 3 months of graduation • Workshops • CV and LinkedIn clinic • Interviewing • Elevator pitch • Corporate showcases • CareerNext
Budapest – Aon • Bank of China • BCG • Blackrock • BP • BT • Citi • Diageo • EPAM • EY • Exxon • GE • HP • IBM • KBC • KPMG • Mastercard • McKinsey • Morgan Stanley • MSCI • NN • Nokia • TCS • TransferWise • UN
Vienna – DB Schenker • Deloitte • EATON • Franklin Templeton • Google • JP Morgan • LVMH • Raiffeisen Bank • Swarovski • Unicredit
APPLY BY AUGUST 14 FOR SEPTEMBER 2020
Yet to apply? Feel free to join and ask your questions. We accept applications from non-visa students through August 14. Applications for candidates who need a study visa are now closed.